Wednesday 4 November 2015

My Facebook Page

Hello!

If you have been following my blog posts, please check out my Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/minimumeffortmaximumoutput/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

I post all my new recipes on this page, plus also share other recipes that I find myself on other blogs or on twitter.

I have always enjoyed experimenting in the kitchen. But before I was on twitter I had my old favourite recipes and rarely tried making anything too exotic.

I find so much inspiration from food bloggers and tweeters! So now I have a much wider repertorie in the kitchen and have so much more confidence to try new things.

I try and post recipes on my Facebook page most days. So check it out.

I do promise, everything will be minimum effort, maximum output. As I know no other way of doing anything! ;-)

Thank you

Katie x


No comments:

Post a Comment